RSS

I am on an adventure to discover the benefits and joy of couponing. I do not plan or expect to become an extreme couponer. I want simple savings for my family in which I can translate that savings into family vacation time each year.

Entertainment Books



If you like to use those entertainment book coupons this is a great time to get one! 2 books for $10 and free shipping! If you are vacationing soon get one for your vacation destination and your home town or get 2 local ones and share with a family member or friend. You can preview what is in the book. Just enter your local zip code or the city of where you may be vacationing to see what is in the book. My city has great coupons for things I use including my favorite restaurants! The coupon for my favorite restaurant pays for the book alone! Go check yours out!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews